This is where it all began. A quick, efficient way to clean up after an adventure.
Designed for those of us who love the outdoors but don’t want to rely on proximity to a bathtub or a shower to stay clean. When it comes to keeping dirt and grime at bay while you’re on your next adventure there’s nothing in the outdoor market that compares to a Cowboy Bath. Our Bath-In-A-Bag is flat out huge – measuring in at a full 2-feet by 2-feet. From behind the ears to between the toes this wash cloth is purpose built for whatever activity you throw at yourself.
Cowboy Bath Original Bath-In-A-Bag uses an effective, cleaning formula applied to a super thick cloth that’s designed to be extra good to the skin and body with ingredients that are natural and trail tested – like Aloe, Cucumber and Oat Kernel Extract.
Of course Cowboy Bath is biodegradable but why would you ever think about tossing it out? We’ve got a better idea, just toss it in the wash and re-purpose it or better yet recharge it for the next journey with Cowboy Bath Bath-In-A-Bag Recharge bottle.
- One Huge Cloth - Measuring in at a massive 2-feet by 2-feet - there's nothing like it on the market.
- Effective Formula - Designed for the skin with the good stuff that pulls away the dirt and leaves the skins soft and moisturized.
- Compact Size - Comfortably fits into any pack or tactical pocket. Stows away virtually anywhere.
- Light-weight - Weighing in right at 7-ounces the Bath-In-A-Bag is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts that are pack-weight aware.
- Biodegradable - Of course our cloth will breakdown naturally if you toss it, but why would you do that when you can toss it in the washer and repurpose it for anything.
- Unscented - Perfect for hunters and those that want to keep it natural.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propanediol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, and Caprylyl Glycol